- Although performing the same selection(s) in the semi-final round and the final round is not allowed, can I perform the same selection(s) in the qualifying round and the final round?
- You can play the same selection(s) in the qualifying round and the semi-final round, or in the qualifying round and the final round.
- After submitting an application, should I also submit the URL for my audio/video recording no later than September 30?
- Yes, the September 30 deadline applies to the submission of both applications and audio/video recordings. No submissions will be accepted after this deadline.
- The rules specify maximum performance times, but are there also minimum performance times?
- The maximum performance times are 6 minutes for the qualifying round, 10 minutes for the semi-final round, and 20 minutes for the final round, but there are no minimum performance times. Points will not be deducted for performances that are shorter than the specified times. However, performances that last at least 60% to 70% of the time specified for each round are recommended.
- After submitting an application, where should I send the URL for my audio/video recording?
- Please send the URL to the Hinokko Piano Competition Executive Committee Secretariat’s email address.
Hinokko Piano Competition + Executive Committee